The Revolutionary Footbath Additive That Provides Quick Results Without Formaldehyde.
The truth is that hoof care is just as important as udder care when it comes to milk production. A lame cow won’t be able to stand on her feet, and when she can’t stand, she can’t get the proper nutrition that she needs. We all know that proper nutrition is essential for maximum milk production. Unfortunately, declining hoof health is one of the biggest challenges for dairy farms.
Fortunately, AgroChem supports your dairy operation for virtually every hoof care challenge with our full array of advanced chemical solutions to help you keep your cows on their feet and milk production flowing.
Contact Us About HEALMAX Family
- The advanced topical antiseptic for safer, more effective control of hoof problems.
- Safer than formaldehyde for humans and animals.
- Gets cows back on track fast with visible results beginning in approximately one week.
- Remains effective in both hot and cold weather.
- Patented in 10 countries.
- Available in convenient Spray, Foam, Paste or Footbath Concentrate formulations
- *Product Information Is Not Applicable in Canada.
HEALMAX® is ideal for:
- Dairy producers who have experienced corrosion problems from copper sulfate or formaldehyde.
- Dairy producers in areas where use of formaldehyde use is banned or limited.
- Dairy producers who want a safer footbath for their family, employees, herd, and environment.
HEALMAX® Before and After
Hairy Heel Warts
This is a “hairy heel wart,” one of the most costly health problems in modern dairy cows. The “wart” grows rapidly and causes severe pain. She becomes so sore that she will stop eating and drinking. Milk production drops. At this stage, the illness is also highly contagious.
Four Days Later!
The same wart four days after application of HEALMAX® has Spray stopped oozing, formed a tough waterproof scab, and the animal is free from pain. She is no longer lame and her appetite has returned. The wart is gone.